Achraf Hakimi net worth is on the minds of many, especially now that he is getting a divorce. After all, Achraf Hakimi is a professional football player from Morocco widely considered one of the best full-backs in the world. The African footballer has become highly renowned ever since he led his beloved country—Morocco—to the semi-finals of the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar. Moreover, he has had a successful career playing for top-tier teams such as Real Madrid Castilla, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, and Paris Saint-Germain.
So, how much has the Moroccan footballer earned throughout his career? What is the total value of Achraf Hakimi net worth in 2023? Keep reading to find out!
How Much Is Achraf Hakimi Net Worth?
As of 2023, the estimated Achraf Hakimi net worth is around $24 million. However, Mrs Fatima, his mother, owns 80% of his wealth, while he has the remaining 20%. The news of his mother owning 80% of his wealth was revealed due to Achraf and Hiba Abouk’s divorce issues.
Furthermore, the Moroccan footballer is the sixth highest-paid athlete in Africa, earning around $215,000 per week. Moreover, he earns approximately $1 million monthly at PSG but keeps only 20% of it while the remaining 80% goes to his mom.
Achraf Hakimi’s Journey
Born to Moroccan parents on November 4, 1998, in Madrid, Spain, Achraf Hakimi began playing football at quite a young age. He was scouted by Real Madrid’s youth academy when he was just eight years old. Furthermore, Hakimi spent ten years in Real Madrid’s youth system, developing his skills as a right-back.
Related: Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 4 game announced
In 2016, Hakimi signed a professional contract with Real Madrid and made his first-team debut the same year. He made nine appearances for Real Madrid, impressing everyone with his speed and technical ability. However, in 2018, Hakimi was loaned out to Borussia Dortmund on a two-year contract to gain more playing time.
Hakimi’s loan spell at Borussia Dortmund proved to be a huge success. He quickly became a key player for the team, scoring five goals and providing three assists in a single match in his first season. His performances earned him the Bundesliga Rookie of the Month award. He helped Borussia Dortmund finish second in the league. Achraf enjoyed two seasons of success with Dortmund, helping the team win the 2019 DFL-Super Cup with a 2-0 win against Bayern Munich.
He moved to Inter Milan in July 2020 on a five-year contract. He quickly established himself as a key player for the team. The African-Spanish player scored seven goals and assisted in a 4–3 win against Fiorentina in his first season. He helped Inter Milan win the Serie A title for the first time in eleven years. Achraf was also named the Serie A’s Best Right-Back of the Season.
Ventures of Achraf Hakimi
In addition to his success on the pitch, Achraf Hakimi has also made some smart off-the-pitch investments that have contributed to his net worth.
Related: Stassi Schroeder is Pregnant, She is Going to be a Mom of Two
While most of his wealth comes from his football career, including his contracts with Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan, and Paris Saint-Germain, he has also been a part of various endorsement deals throughout his career. In 2020, he signed an endorsement deal with Nike, Huawei, and Pepsi. These collaborations have helped increase Achraf Hakimi net worth.
He also seems to take a deep interest in charitable work, including donating to a charity that provides basic needs to people in Africa.
Overall, Achraf Hakimi’s success on and off the field has made him one of the wealthiest football players in the world. Despite his success, the soccer player remains humble and grounded, focusing on his football career.
Leave a Reply