Risk of Rain Returns: The popular 2D action platformer is finally making its way to Steam and Nintendo Switch. Hopoo Games studio and Gearbox Publishing announced on 20th December that the game is all set to release in 2023.
It is a fast-paced, roguelike action game that takes you to a mysterious planet Petrichor V, where dangerous galaxy monsters randomly spawn and attack you (Players). The strength of these monsters increases as you reach higher stages. Moreover, it would help if you fought for your survival while grabbing items to increase your power.
Features of the New Version: Risk of Rain Returns
Alright, what makes Risk of Rain Returns different from the original game? The short answer is that it includes many new features and content to enhance gameplay, including updated characters, challenges, and skills.
Jonathan Cheetham, community manager of Hopoo Games, assures, “don’t think this is just a lick of paint on an old classic – Risk of Rain Returns completely overhauls the original and introduces a ton of new content.”
- Updated Codebase – It will let us continue to update and add to the game with features that weren’t previously possible
- All Risk of Rain 1 content is revamped with Glorious new HD pixel art.
- Enhanced Audio – Updated SFX and new additional music tracks from Chris Christodoulou will boost the players to fight their best!
- Countless rebalancing and gameplay tweaks – A smoother “gameplay feel” not letting the players fail new legendary challenges.
- Two entirely new Survivors are debuting.
- New Survivor Abilities – All the existing characters, such as Void Fiend, Rail-gunner, Chef, or the Enforcer, are returning with new abilities to master.
- New Items: new enemies and stage variants that open new paths for players to explore 15 unique Survivors classes.
- Revamped Multiplayer – Game feature support for one-to-four players in online and local co-op action.
Gear up for the Game!
Have you ever failed to install your favorite video game on your PC because of an incompatible operating system? If yes, save yourself from such disappointment and gear up your PC for the Risk of Rain Returns. You’ll need the following:
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Duo Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 520
- Storage: 350 MB available space
The New Year’s Resolution for 2023 is that you’ll dare to take the risk, yeah! The Risk of Rain Returns! So, team up with your friends to take the challenges together.
Leave a Reply